Tuesday, March 13, 2018
The Clinton Chamber of Commerce will host its annual banquet in the Clinton High School Cafeteria. Activities will include guest speaker, dinner, live and silent auctions, volunteer of the year presentation, business of the year presentation and scholarships to be presented to a student from our three local high schools. For more information on this event or to reserve your ticket contact Jason at 501-745-6500.
- We appreciate the generous donations of silent auction items from local businesses. Thanks to everyone who attended in support of our scholarship & small business fund.
- Thanks also to President DARRELL MOORE for his dedication & service, as he turns his chair over to Matt Stewart as the new Chamber president.
Special thanks to our Guest Speaker
Christina Munoz Madsen, formerly of KATV Channel 7 and currently Associate VP for Communications, Public Relations & Marketing for UCA.
- Taylor Huggins, Clinton Schools
- Benton Berry, Shirley Schools
- Madison Thorn, South Side Schools
Business of the Year
Volunteer of the Year
For questions about the banquet, our fundraising efforts, and small business programs, please contact Jason at the Chamber office at 501-745-6500.